[patch] Pre-release fixes
jules at codesourcery.com
Wed Sep 21 09:52:36 UTC 2005
Several small patches.
- merged Nathan's patch to disable FFT with a patch to disable the old
- made --with-ipp-suffix optional,
- fixed a missing static definition when timers are disabled,
- added checking to the IPP dispatch to check the operands have the
same type. It was matching an expression
View<complex<float>> = View<float> * View<complex<float>>
but there was no corresponding IPP vmul wrapper.
- reverse the order of parameters to IPP Subtract and Divide.
ippsSub(A, B, Z, ...)
is equivalent to
Z = B - A
These last two bugs were causing view-math to fail. I'm checking that
it is fixed now. If it looks good, it will be our release 0.9!
More information about the vsipl++